Buck Ridge Plantation is located near Orangeburg, SC.
View Larger Map
- Commercial airports in Columbia and Charleston are within a one hour drive of Buck Ridge Plantation.
- A local airport in Orangeburg is available for private aircraft.
From the Metropolitan Airport in Columbia, SC via Highway 321:
- Turn left on SC 302 towards Columbia.
- Take I-26 East towards Charleston for 1.6 miles.
- Take Exit 115 to Swansea - Hwy 321/21/176.
- Continue on Hwy. 321 for approx. 24 miles through Gaston, Swansea, Woodford, and North.
- When you reach the traffic light in North, drive three 3 miles past the light, look for a white church sign on your right, (Sunny Vista Church of God).
- When you approach this sign, turn left onto Drag Strip Road .
- Drive 4.6 miles to a 4-Way Stop Sign at the Intersection of Slab Landing and Drag Strip Road.
- At the stop, continue through the intersection via Dragstrip road.
- Drive 3.1 miles and you will see a small sign on your left that says "Tourville Lodge."
- Turn left into fenced drive and take the left fork to the Lodge.
- Pritable Map to Buck Ridge
Contact us today to schedule a personal consultation with our event planner.